33192 Liquorice The Zebra Pattern
Liquorice is a very handsome fellow with his striking and disinctive black and white stripes. He reminds me of black and white liqourice allsorts.
At the end of the pattern are some suggestions of how to use this pattern to make a horse or unicorn.
He stands about 28cm high.
- 75g x 8 ply black yarn (150m total)
- 50g x 8 ply white yarn (100m total)
- 2 x 8mm black buttons for eyes (option)
- 4 x 25mm black butons for limb attachment
- Strong braided thread or linen thread for attaching eyes
Needles & Extras:
- 3.50 mm (UK 9) knitting needles
- darning needle
- doll needle for attaching limbs
- toy stuffing