2019 Winter Yarn Review
Join us for a glass of bubbles and the chance to review our amazing yarns and patterns for 2019.
Our expanded range includes gorgeous yarns from Peru, Italy, Ireland, UK, Spain, Australia & New Zealand with brands such as Malabrigo, Lang, Wool Addicts, Concept, Katia, Zealana and Calor Yarns.
Meet Kathy Jarvis, professional pattern writer and Creative Director and Founder of Calor Yarns. She’ll be showcasing their hand selected yarns from around the world, along with their modern and inspiring knitting and crochet patterns for all ages (including great menswear patterns).
We've also expanded our Crumbz Own patterns for our Clover Tweed yarn, and you’ll have the opportunity to feel and try on our new collection - 2019 Crumbz Own Designs - we have a new textured sweater, a fair isle sweater, a gorgeous swing jacket for kids, we've also designed a stunning classic cardi and have done a collaboration with Alison for our new release fair isle beanie. Our very successful Slouchy Poncho has also been knitted in a new season's yarn from Calor Yarns.
And Crumbz’ talented team will be on hand to showcase their own designs too -
- Chat to Alison about her beanies and new designs for 2019
- Sit with Shara and learn about her incredible shawl designs and the inspiring world of colourwork
- Ask Kay any questions about Crumbz Craft, her brand Crumbz Own and the year ahead at Crumbz.
- Meet Kate James, owner of ValleyMaker as she demonstrates her very cool yarn looms, and check out the small collection of hand dyed yarns she has created specifically for us at Crumbz.
- The night will kick off at 6:30pm with a glass of bubbles
- Enter the door prize to win a private lesson with Alison, Shara or Anneke – value $45.
- At 7:00pm we will run through the new yarns and patterns
- From 7:30pm - mingle with our guests, chat to our staff and of course do a bit of shopping.
- Get 10% off all purchases on the night (or 15% off if you’re a Crumbz VIP).