Calendar Workshops & Events
Please note, if COVID-19 continues to affect the community the following workshops may need to be rescheduled.
- Wed 24 June - Learn to Love Your Overlocker
- Wed 5 Aug - Learn to Love Your Overlocker
- Sat 19 & Sun 20 Sep - Weekend with Shelley Husband, Spincushions (rescheduled from Sat 4 & Sun 5 April)
- Wed 14 Oct - Slow Stitching, Boro Style (rescheduled from Wed 29 Apr)
- Wed 28 Oct - Coiled Raffia Baskets (rescheduled from Wed 29 Apr)
Days for Girls - 3rd Wednesday of the month (Free)
this workshop has been suspend until further notice
All our craft groups and private lessons have been suspended until further notice in accordance with the COVID-19 requirement to limit indoor gatherings.
You can also join one of our Craft Clubs:
Kids' Sewing Clubs with Anneke Schagen (8 week terms - Thursday and Saturday afternoons)
Kids' Knitting Clubs with Alison Boyd (8 week terms - Wednesday and Friday afternoons)
- Knit, Hook and Natter Every Friday Morning (10am - 12 noon) - starting 17 January 2020
We also offer Private and Group Lessons if you'd like to organise your own workshop for you and your friends. Plus we have also put together some cost effective Craft Tutorials to help you achieve a specific knitting, crochet or sewing project.