Terms & Conditions
At Crumbz we are happy to exchange items within 30 days with proof of purchase.
Please note, we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for. But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
• is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
• does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
• creates an unsafe situation.
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us.
If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem. Please keep proof of your agreement-—e.g. your invoice or quote.
The following Lay-by terms & conditions are also applicable for our Sales Order process.
Lay-by terms and conditions are as follows:
1. A minimum transaction of $20 is required to commence the lay-by.
2. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total value of the lay-by is required to commence the lay-by
3. Regular payments can be made.
4. Your lay-by is to be collected and paid within 4 weeks of the lay-by start date.
5. If you cancel this lay-by or your lay-by is not collected by the due date, we will cancel the lay-by and retain an amount of 25% of the lay-by value to cover store costs and admin fee.
6. Refunds for lay-by deposit or payments made by gift card will be refunded by gift card or exchange voucher only.
7. Photo ID must be produced if you request a replacement lay-by document, cancel this lay-by, or when you finalise and collect this lay-by where no document can be produced. Alternate forms of ID may be accepted at the Store Manager's discretion.
8. Individual items may not be separated from a lay-by parcel until final payment is received. Exception to this condition is a yarn lay-by, where individual balls of yarn can be separately purchased at the RRP and taken out of the lay-by parcel during the lay-by period.
9. Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purpose of processing your lay-by only.