Terms & Conditions
At Crumbz we are happy to exchange items within 30 days with proof of purchase.
Please note, we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for. But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
• is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
• does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
• creates an unsafe situation.
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us.
If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem. Please keep proof of your agreement-—e.g. your invoice or quote.
The following Lay-by terms & conditions are also applicable for our Sales Order process.
Lay-by terms and conditions are as follows:
1. A minimum transaction of $20 is required to commence the lay-by.
2. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total value of the lay-by is required to commence the lay-by
3. Regular payments can be made.
4. Your lay-by is to be collected and paid within 4 weeks of the lay-by start date.
5. If you cancel this lay-by or your lay-by is not collected by the due date, we will cancel the lay-by and retain an amount of 25% of the lay-by value to cover store costs and admin fee.
6. Refunds for lay-by deposit or payments made by gift card will be refunded by gift card or exchange voucher only.
7. Photo ID must be produced if you request a replacement lay-by document, cancel this lay-by, or when you finalise and collect this lay-by where no document can be produced. Alternate forms of ID may be accepted at the Store Manager's discretion.
8. Individual items may not be separated from a lay-by parcel until final payment is received. Exception to this condition is a yarn lay-by, where individual balls of yarn can be separately purchased at the RRP and taken out of the lay-by parcel during the lay-by period.
9. Information collected from this transaction will be used for the purpose of processing your lay-by only.
Terms & Conditions apply for Crumbz Craft's social media competitions
- How to enter. Follow instructions on competition post.
- Prize – as advertised.
- Collection – we will email the winner their Crumbz Craft voucher.
- The judging will be decided at the closing time of the competition, the winner will be drawn at random, at a fixed address, and the judge's decision is final.
- Winner will be notified via medium via which they entered (facebook or instagram). Winners are only those that are specifically named e.g. in Facebook their name will be placed on the time line as the winner.
- Conditions of entry – no Crumbz Craft staff or family member can enter. Entrants must live in the state of Victoria, Australia. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash equivalent.
- The prize only includes the prize advertised and no other costs the winner may need to spend. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use, or wants to use the voucher.
- If the winner does not respond to the message that they have won within 12 hrs, Crumbz Craft can redraw or if they state they do not want the prize and agree for Crumbz Craft to give the prize away, then the prize will be given away. No compensation will be given to the initial winner.
- The winning post will be randomly selected using a method that randomly selects winners. By entering the competition you are accepting the method we use.
- Crumbz Craft are not liable and do not accept responsibility for an entry that is not received or any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with an entrant’s participation in the competition or the taking of the prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.